Subscribe in a reader

So apparently a few of my friends (and for like five minutes my boyfriend) have been mesmerized by the sweet smell of fresh blue waffles .*Sniff Sniff* you smell it? Oh the sweet smell of infection.
Now for you "Vaginally" ignorant people of the web ,Blue Waffles is not a comic book,nor is it some cool garage band,it will never be edible although for you wild boys interested in the infamous bloody crumpet ,blue waffles is definitely a must try......Just Saying.
A Blue Waffle (click Blue Waffle to see pictures,I'd attach a picture to this post but UHm I can't look at it for more than three seconds without gagging so...) is an infected lady part or should I say a multi-infected lady part .Why people are so intrigued with this gross corruption is beyond my knowledge .So let's think what is the moral to my pointless post.....Ladies,umm clean yourself (I just laughed a little inside).Sorry guys no lesson for you today except knowledge is power and not know is just half the battle .....Don't give me that look you know it's funny .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

Ping Site