Subscribe in a reader

Oh the wonderful days of high school.The best years of my life? So far they've been the worse in every sense (well almost every sense ).Guys are so into themselves,like if they weren't scared of being socially devoided ,I bet alot that most of them would be of the homosexual group.Well it's true.Having girlfriends to them is having an excuse not to get other girls (in all seriousness I think that's how they work,"Oh damn well I'm all out of my studliness, time to settle down before I'm left with that weird chick named Phyllis").The jocks are the ones that bother me the most ,not because of them being conceited(because you kinda expect them to be like that)but because they think they that every person wishes they could do what they do.(If they spent half that energy on the field they would actually win shit occasionally).SAYS Who ? Says this chick!!! Girls are so exaggerated like everything needs to be dramatic.The loudness ,flipping of the hair(I swear if I find one more strand of stray hair in my backpack I'm going to go to school with some scissors),Vanity(Yeah the line at the mirror 24/7,NOT Necessary ,half of you should feel the urge to commit suicide after looking at your reflection anyway,constant jealousy of your fellow "gender-mates" (you shouldn't feel envious ,no what you should feel is unaccomplished ,unaccomplished for not being able to swing whatever she has .Sorry it's true that's why you're quiet right now.)SAYS Who? Says this chick!!!
With all that said you shouldn't be offended ,in fact you should feel informed.Because knowledge is power and not knowing is just half the battle or some shit like that haha There's some school house rock for your ass ....Okayy I'm finished .....You can leave now ...Ehem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

Ping Site