Subscribe in a reader

So ever wonder why when you fall in love life gets worse than it was before .I mean isn't love suppose to Satisfy you,make you feel complete in all the right places.When am I going to be able to hear the words " I love you" and actually believe him. I wish I could say that I love this person knowing that they loved me the same way,but that's life right ? It's not meant to be even.It's like a trash bag too small for the bin.When one side fits the other jumps off.Why can't it be like a movie or a nice romance novel I mean I'd even be happy with those sappy Soap opera love stories.This whole reality thing....Not for me.Chemistry.What we all look for right ? That spark that starts the fire of an OhSoWonderful relationship.But, after this year of watching my friends capture that special someone I've learned that no guy is truly worth it if you don't have to work for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

Ping Site