Subscribe in a reader

Is it that hard to figure out where you belong?Where you fit in this massive puzzle called Life.Me?I fit no where.Neither do you if you're reading this.I'm what you like to call a floater .I'm that one puzzle piece that got lost after one too many attempts to be put in its place.I mean hey i'm not complaining I enjoy being seen and not heard.It's a very comfortable life style .Think about one day you're hanging with the whack attack.Then, it's with the preppy people,then it's with top knotchers.I mean I don't classify myself as a top knotch glamour chick and I know that my name isn't in the book of Whack Attacks.And if you know me you already know that i'm far from anyone/thing preppy. Sometimes I look at my friends and I think about how they've been where they are since i've met them.They seem content with it but I don't know.I don't feel like this teenage period is for me.I'm beyond the cliques and cliches' .But is it that hard to find a group of friends that think/feel the same .Don't get me wrong the friends i've made are amazing well most of them but I just feel like there's more .Well bye for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

Ping Site