Subscribe in a reader

I'm a little confused as to what triggered my decisions to move on and abort certain "missions" in my mess I call a life.Maybe it was when I realized that all the work I put in to this guy erased itself as soon as he clicked the log in button on Myspace.Or the fact that no matter what I did or said that our so called relationship would never be legit.Or was it was when I finally met someone who actually calls me just to talk instead of when he wants something and tells me i'm pretty even when I don't feel like I am.Instead of digging through the "Laughs and Cries" to find the exuberance in a so-called bond I find myself genuinely happy .Which makes it worth all the crap I've been through.OhSoWonderful Relations

July 26 Smiles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers

Ping Site